Players currently supported:
List of current features (major ones):
- Windows Media Player 9/10/11
- XMMS (Linux)
- All Players - (Windows Media Player - WMPlayer any version!, 1by1, AlbumPlayer, MusicMatch, etc)
- Check this HOWTO
- PS: This trick works only with MP3 files!
- Download music with filters
- Download AlbumArt (artwork)
- Full mode
- Full mode 100% Transparent
- Transparent (Opacity)
- Plug-in Support!
- Translate Lyrics (using Google or Babelfish)
- Export Lyrics/AlbumArt to iPod (using iTunes)
- Export Lyrics/AlbumArt to iTunes Library
- Export Lyrics/AlbumArt to MP3 files (no need to have iTunes or other program installed)
- Filter editor
- Update Lyric/AlbumArt when playing song on iTunes (Preference)
- Download Lyrics and AlbumArt from Playlist file
- Tools to Export/Import AutoLyrix Data (AlbumArt/Lyrics)
- Multi-plataform using Mono
- Runs on Linux! XMMS (and others players too)
- To make XMMS works only add the text 'echo "%n" > /tmp/currentSong.txt' in Preferences, General Plugins, Song Change Plugin and enable this plugin, run AutoLyrix and in Preferences enable the "Support Input From File" and select the file '/tmp/currengSong.txt'. And enjoy!
- Check the ChangeLog!!!